CNA classes in Vermont that are accredited by the Vermont State Board of Nursing are required to feature at least 75 hours of instruction with both clinical hours and classroom lecture time included. Full-time students can usually complete these programs in 5 to 8 months. Program prerequisites generally entail a high school diploma or GED certificate, being at least 18 years of age and clearing a criminal background screening. Certain programs may also have their own requirements in addition to these.
The most-important step in the certification process for CNA candidates is sitting for the NNAAP certification exam or another state-approved test. Program graduates have 24 months to pass this two-part exam once they’ve completed their training. In order to become employed as a CNA, an individual must be listed in the Vermont Nurse Aide Registry.
Students who are looking for accredited programs that can help them capitalize on the state’s growing need for nurses aid can find a vareity of CNA classes in Burlington.
CNA Jobs in Vermont
2011 Employment: 2,990
2018 Projected Employment: 3,450
CNA Salary in Vermont
2011 Mean Hourly Wage: $12.33
2011 Annual Mean Wage: $25,650
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Recommended CNA Classes in Vermont
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!