Between the requirements of the North Dakota Department of Health and federal regulators, CNA classes in North Dakota must include no fewer than 75 hours of study with 16 hours dedicated to hands-on clinical experience and also provide for 100 hours of clinical rotation. This training usually takes the average full-time student approximately 8 to 13 weeks to complete. In order to be admitted to an accredited program, applicants must usually be a high school graduate or possess a GED, clear a background check and be 18 years of age.
When a student has completed his or her training, he or she is eligible to sit for the NNAAP certification exam for a period of two years. Should the individual fail to pass the test in this time, it becomes necessary for them to repeat all of their prior training from the beginning. Eligibility to work as a CNA in North Dakota further depends on being listed in the North Dakota Nurse Aide Registry.
With the greatest demand for nurses aides in North Dakota’s major metropolitan areas, CNA classes in Bismarck and Fargo represent the bulk of the state’s accredited programs.
CNA Jobs in North Dakota
2011 Employment: 6,580
2018 Projected Employment: 7,710
CNA Salary in North Dakota
2011 Mean Hourly Wage: $12.58
2011 Annual Mean Wage: $26,160
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Recommended CNA Classes in North Dakota
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MSN: Health Policy
- MSN: Community Health
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!