For CNA classes in New Hampshire to maintain both federal and state accreditation, they must include at least 75 hours of instruction (16 of which is to occur in a clinical setting). These programs typically last from 8 to 13 weeks for full-time participants, and usually coordinate the additional New Hampshire state requirement of 100 hours of clinical rotation on behalf of their students. Admission to an accredited program requires the applicant to be at least 16 years of age, to pass a criminal background check and to hold either a high school diploma or GED. Additional requirements may also exist for select programs.
With 24 months of completing their training, CNA course graduates are required to take the NNAAP exam for certification. To receive a passing score on the test, it is required that an individual score at least a 70% on both the clinical skills and multiple-choice sections. If the certified nurses aide candidate fails to successfully pass both halves within two years of his or her last CNA course date, it will become necessary to repeat the training in its entirety. Becoming eligible for hire as a CNA in the state requires being included in the New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry.
Demand for nurses aides is highest near the state’s main cities so most CNA classes in New Hampshire are offered near Manchester and Nashua.
CNA Jobs in New Hampshire
2011 Employment: 8,650
2018 Projected Employment: 9,650
CNA Salary in New Hampshire
2011 Mean Hourly Wage: $13.97
2011 Annual Mean Wage: $29,050
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Recommended CNA Classes in New Hampshire
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.